1. Please remember our farewell to Jeremy, Jeanette, Bree, Kara, and Ben after the second service on 12/18. Please see attached invitation to express your affections. The deadline for donations to the "love gift" is 12/15.
2. Speaking of next Sunday, don't miss the opportunity to invite folks to the "Children's Christmas Program" at 10:00 a.m.
3. If you want to go Christmas caroling with our Chancel Choir, please be at the church a tad before 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday.
4. Speaking of Wednesdays, lots of opportunities for all ages!
5. Two more Advent "Midweek Boost" services in the chapel (see below) at 11:30 a.m. MB will resume as a Lenten spiritual discipline/opportunity on Ash Wednesday (2/22/12).
Attendance records have not been broken! But those in attendance...Matthew 18:20. Hebrews 11:6!!!
6. Christmas Eve services are set for 4:00 p.m. (sanctuary) and 11:00 p.m. (chapel). We will have one worship service on Christmas Day at 7:30 a.m. (really, it starts at 7:20 a.m.) in the chapel.
7. New Year's Day services will be, uh, kinda normal: 7:30 and 10:00 a.m.
Blessings and Love!