Quick Notes in Response to Queries:
1. If you'd like to make sure someone is here when you drop off stuff next Thursday, call Karen at (815) 544-6402; however, we anticipate folks at the church from 7:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
2. Remember, you can drop off stuff before next Thursday! Again, to make sure that someone is here, call Karen! Supplies will be, uh, piled in our "Gathering Room" next to our "Welcoming Center" after this Sunday. Anything received before Sunday will be stored in our board/bored room.
3. And send $ if God has blessed you with more than you need/deserve and just gave it to you to see how you'd manage it for Him.
4. We will cut one check of all contributions at noon next Thursday.
5. So far, we have two drivers, two trucks, and three helpers. If you would like to make the trip to help load on Thursday afternoon, deliver, and unload next Friday, it will be on a first-come-first-going basis. If we take two trucks - still a question depending upon donations - we will need one more helper. You will work, sweat, and get dirty. We have changed the departure time to 5:00 a.m. and anticipate a return before midnight.
Blessings and Love!