1. Our complete Midweek calendar resumes next Wednesday. Read the bulletin on Sunday or go to www.belvpresbyterian.org for more details;
2. Sunday School for all ages - except for those who already know everything and have no need to grow closer to Jesus like some folks who leave if they're not leading something (e.g., SS, Session/Deacons, Dishwashers Removal at the Direction of Pastor Bob who has nothing better to do than...) - resumes next Sunday morning; and, again, go to the bulletin or www.belvpresbyterian.org for more on...;
3. Scratching the Surface has already begun via www.bnnsradio.com and www.koppdisclosure.com and begins on Wednesdays very soon and on September 23 in worship at 7:30 and 10:00 a.m.;
4. Speaking of www.bnnsradio.com, did you know "Confessing Moments" has become the most highly rated internet devotional in the world as well as outdistancing all other programming on our radio station by a very, very, very exponentially wide margin? Catch Bill every morning at different times; and when he pays attention to me, he will run it throughout much of the day; and
5. Tonight's last summer session of Deeper Discipleship will include a pastoral letter from our undershepherd on why he may go to jail on September 19.
Blessings and Love!
P.S. For more juicy rumors about you, go to www.koppdisclosure.com, look in the right column archives, and click on "Rumors About..."