1. PW Christmas Dinner on Thursday at 6:00 p.m.
2. All Midweek activities resume on Wednesday.
3. Bless our ringers today!
4. Comment from younger member: "If you let all of your beard grow out, you can play Santa!"
5. For more on #4, go to www.koppdisclosure.com and go to the right column of archives and click on "You Better Listen!" If you don't, don't ask.
7. Request for Sunday's opening prayer (see note below on #4 of script 113):
As prayed so many years ago by a monk who
got it/You: "Oh, God, fix my heart so I may
perfectly love You and worthily praise You."
This time is for praising and honoring and
thanking You for Your many favors in time
and throughout eternity.
This time is for thanking You for our deacons
and helpers who fed two dozen families last
This time is for thanking You for everyone in
our community who helped feed the poor and
those who often feel alienated from the
community at the annual Harvest Meal; and
we're really thankful for the many kind saints
from our family of faith who helped lead and
This time is for thanking You for family
feasting on food and each other's love
This time is for thanking You for how You
are caring for...
This time is for thanking You for blessing
our nation beyond anything imaginable for
so long with prayers that we will bless You
as You have blessed us - faithfully...
Oh, Lord, Solomon got it/You: "Do not
withhold good when it is in your power."
As You have blessed us, help us to bless
others as blessing You; recalling how You
said, "As you do it for..."
Now, Lord, as we begin this worship
service, help us by Your Holy Spirit to
sharpen our focus on You in this time,
turn off our cellulars and stop texting
and put watches in our pockets, let go
of this time so You may lead us for
Your pleasure and our benefit as we
pray in the name of Jesus.
Blessings and Love!