Don't miss the Christmas Cantata this Sunday at 10:00 a.m. in the sanctuary!
What a great opportunity to invite folks to worship and grow with us; and if you know someone who can't make it, she/he can always listen live via www.bnnsradio.com.
Children will worship with us throughout the service on Sunday.
Speaking of children, see #5 below (12/23).
7:20ers as always; but they can double-dip this Sunday!
Ho! Ho! Ho! If you haven't heard about Doomsday 2012 and still wanna learn about it and maybe even participate, uh, before it's too late, call Karen at 815-544-6402 or write via email@example.com.
A summary of one of the prayers from last Sunday:
How thankful we are, Lord, for Your lavish
love that cares for us before the womb and
after the tomb.
How thankful we are to entrust the soul of
_____ into Your eternal embrace; knowing
the next chapter of her life is never-ending
and incalculably better than anything
anyone can experience even in life that
You created as "good" when in tandem
How thankful we are to entrust this part
of _____'s journey with You and back to
You and always with You with no doubts
and complete confidence in Your lavish
love for him along with...
How thankful we are for what you are
doing on the corner of Lincoln and Main
as we have surrendered direction,
leadership, deacons, elders, staff,
worship, programs, and our very lives
to You with the prayer to say what You
want us to say and do what You want
us to do and not interfere with the
movement of Your Holy Spirit to make
us increasingly...Christian...by walk
more than talk.
How thankful we are for un unfenced
table of holy communion, exorcism of
dark control needs, Pauline insight to
consider others better than ourselves,
and increasing opportunities to sacrifice,
serve, and be Yours in all things at all
times in all places with all people.
We don't know much; but we know we
love You; and that's all we really need
to know as grateful recipients of Your
lavish love sealed by Jesus in whose
name we pray.
Blessings and Love!
1. "Arise! Shine! Our Light has come!" The season of salting has ended and the season of shining has begun on the corner of Lincoln and Main! It's related to the number seven and so much... Attend one of our four growing adult education classes on Sunday mornings and discover what that/He...
2. Pray with me for the release and special gifting for a FM license for www.bnnsradio.com. It's related to update #1. And if you haven't checked out the updated www.bnnsinternetradio.com website, what are you...? The time is now.
3. If you've heard about Doomsday 2012 and want more information, call the church office at 815-544-6402 or write Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org and she'll send the important/vital/yet-non-life-changing-but-encouraging-for-others information to you! The train is about to leave the station on that one and you don't want to miss the invitation/opportunity to...
5. It's not too early to share our Christmas Season "Special Services" Calendar with others in a 815-544-3535 kinda way:
7:20 a.m. Sacrament Service in Chapel
Cantata in Sanctuary at 10:00 a.m.
7:20 a.m. Sacrament Service in Chapel
Children's Program in Sanctuary at 10:00 a.m.
Christmas Eve Services at 4:00 and 11:00 p.m.
4:00 p.m. service live on www.bnnsradio.com
Worship Services at 7:20 and 10:00 a.m.
6. I have been asked why we have two services on 12/16&23/12: Three reasons: (1) It's not my decision to make; (2) Life is full of choices and there are more and more and more opportunities on the corner of Lincoln and Main to experience greater intimacy with Him and ya just can't be everywhere all of the time; and (3) We are not inclined to pretend folks who attend one service will go to another service just 'cause we cancel one service to manipulate attendance at another service and, again, go back to #2 about "Life is full of choices and..." and let's just invite more folks to the services that you think...