As the flow of His living waters increases so awesomely on the corner of Lincoln and Main during these reviving times, we praise Him for the increasing radiance to be a beacon for Jesus and safe haven for everyone.
But have you ever wondered why some folks don't make the trip?
Have you ever wondered why some people don't take advantage of the many opportunities to increase intimacy with Him and show their intimacy with Him by calmness, fruit (see Galatians 5), desire for more, and a passion for reconciliation?
Anyone with a heart for His as noted in Luke 15 has often wondered why people slip through the cracks and out of the family.
C.S. Lewis wrote about people who see the bus to heavenly experiences but don't get on (The Great Divorce).
Have you ever wondered why some folks grow and grow and grow in their relationship with Father, Son, and Holy Spirit while others trickle out because of something or someone with no heavenly correspondence to Someone?
Read the insightful commentary below from The Vine Today for more on the preceding; and then share it with...
Some current highlights from the corner of Lincoln and Main:
1. Worship every Sunday morning with unfenced Holy Communion at 7:20 and 10:00 a.m.
2. Four adult educational opportunities every Sunday at 8:30 a.m., great youth programs, musical opportunities of inclusion not exclusion, Midweek, and so much, much, much more. Go to www.belvpresbyterian.org for more information.
3. Movie night tonight: Fireproof at 6:00 p.m.
4. "Laugh Your Way to a Better Marriage" on February 9 (Saturday) starting at 9:00 a.m. and ending around noon. Again, go to www.belvpresbyterian.org for more information.
5. Check out the many wonderful programs via www.bnnsradio.com!
6. Not sure; but there may be a special recording session this Sunday at 9:45 a.m. in the sanctuary related to the 12/10/12 edition of www.koppdisclosure.com. If not this coming Sunday, soon!
7. And so much, much, much more!
Forward this as appropriate!
Blessings and Love!