Before reading #1, please read Ezekiel 2:1-7.
Really, not joking, read Ezekiel 2:1-7 first.
1. Only a person who thinks an elephant is a mouse with glandular problems does not "get" what's going/gone wrong in our world, nation, families, churches, denominations, and even District 100. It's all unraveling before our eyes! If it were not for such rebelliously deluded and defiant recipients of His consistent graces, the answer could be "seen" as so simple: 2 Chronicles 7:14. There will be a special prayer meeting in the chapel (soft music, open prayer, leading by the...) at 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday (5/8). While there will be no restrictions to adorations, confessions, intercessions, and supplications, there will be an emphasis on the many teachers, coaches, administrators, support staff, parents, and children who are being discouraged/alienated/hurt in District 100 so unnecessarily. We will begin at 5:00 p.m. sharp and conclude at 6:00 p.m. at the opening of Deeper Discipleship;
2. Speaking of DD, remember, beginning on 5/15, it begins at 5:30 p.m. and concludes at 7:00 p.m. throughout the summer;
3. Please check out www.belvpresbyterian.org and www.bnnsradio.com along with weekly worship bulletins for important information regarding 5/22 and 6/8;
4. Speaking of www.bnnsradio.com, I rarely herald something related to me. For example, you will rarely read/see/hear me heralding the radio version of www.koppdisclosure.com on www.bnnsradio.com that hits the airwaves every Tuesday at 11:30 a.m. While it's a deep matter for me that you wouldn't understand if I had to explain it, I'd rather you listen to Confessing Moments, Crazy Love, or Have You Heard? However, I'm gonna make an exception and encourage you to listen in live tomorrow at 11:30 a.m. or go to the archive when you can. When I was a homiletics professor - uh, still am on occasion - I warned seminarians about paying attention to affirmation/antagonism about their sermons/messages/homilies; and if I have to explain that, you wouldn't understand anyway. Moretheless, yesterday's message during the first service was not repeated in the second service because of the wonderful music of Dan Holmes that aligned our hearts together in Him. Many folks who attended the first service have urged me to, uh, preach/deliver/whatever it asap. So while we can never repeat a kairos moment, you can hear a summary with feedback from Kathie, Bill, and Tony tomorrow at 11:30 a.m. on www.bnnsradio.com; and
5. Don't forget to pick up your "Pacemaker Countryside Markets Community Sharing Program" card from Karen or me (see below for more information). Simply, all you have to do is present the card during a purchase and our family of faith receives a 2.5% rebate for every dollar that you spend!
Blessings and Love!