1. I'm praying His best and warmest Thanksgiving ever for you!
2. There are two messages that I'd like to draw to your attention over the holiday via www.koppdisclosure.com. One is "Fenced Tables" (11/22/13) and the other ("Attitude of Gratitude") will be posted before Wednesday.
3. Speaking of Wednesday, Mountaintop Cell(ular) Ministry for this Wednesday (11/27) will shift to 8:00 - 11:00 a.m. because of Thanksgiving stuff. Sooooooo send in your praises, petitions, and supplications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 'em in via the shared prayer line (815-544-3535) by Tuesday. Please note all Midweek ministries and opportunities, except MCM, will resume on December 4!
4. Frank sends his thanks to you for remembering him! Jesus sends His thanks to you for remembering him/Him in a Matthew 25 kinda way! See script 171 (below). We have received enough $ to carry Frank through the second week in January. Expecting he will proceed to trial a few months after that, we're still accepting your kindnesses for him/Him.
5. Renee Runyan, a faithful member who is a regular in our music ministries and VBS when home from college, has an opportunity through Olivet Nazarene University to participate in a missions trip to Costa Rica this summer (7/27-8/5, 2014). The goal of the trip is church building - concrete and ministries with an emphasis on teaching children how to play instruments, run sound, and use audio-visuals in worship. We are hoping to have Renee in worship on December 1 to tell us more about how we can support her! That's this coming Sunday!
6. Speaking of this coming Sunday, Advent 2014 starts this Sunday!
7. Don't miss "Add a Little PEP" featuring Joe Pallikkathayil commencing December 6 (Fridays) from 11:15 - 11:30 a.m. on www.bnnsradio.com!
Again, Happy Thanksgiving!
Blessings and Love!