1. Our annual joint meeting of deacons and elders avec potluck commences at 6:00 p.m. tonight in Fellowship Hall with a devotional by Elder Fred. After asking if there are any joint concerns for conversation, the elders will remain in Fellowship Hall for their meeting and the deacons will go to their meeting room for, uh, their meeting.
2. Our annual children's Christmas program will be on Sunday during the second service at 10:00 a.m.
3. Mountaintop Cell(ular) Ministry continues in our sanctuary on Wednesday from noon - 3:00 p.m. Prayer requests are received through Wednesday morning via firstname.lastname@example.org or leaving a message on our shared prayer line (815-544-3535).
4. Yes, all Midweek (Wednesday) activities/ministries/opportunities as usual. Go to www.belvpresbyterian.org for the particulars.
5. If you need to "Add a Little PEP" to your seasonal adventures, listen live to Joe Pallikathayil by clicking on www.bnnsradio.com at 11:15 a.m. or go to www.bnnsradio.com, click on the archived version by clicking on the tab for "Add a Little PEP" in white letters on the black board, and be blessed!
Blessings and Love!