1. All Midweek activities tonight; and then two weeks off before resuming on January 8.
2. This Sunday's second service (10:00 a.m.), featuring our annual chancel choir Christmas cantata, is a wonderful opportunity to invite, welcome, include, and agape.
3. Christmas Eve services (12/24) at 4:00 p.m. (sanctuary) and 11:00 p.m. (chapel).
4. Don't miss Fridays with Joe Pallikaythayil live on www.bnnsradio.com; and while the show that includes moi is extraordinarily lowly-rated which is why I never recommend or cite or reveal its name, you don't want to miss Confessing Moments, Crazy Love, and shows featuring Alex Starr and Scott Zimber. Go to the black board with white letters for a complete listing by clicking on www.bnnsradio.com.
5. Belvidere Brewers will not meet on Christmas Eve; resuming 12/31 at Belvidere's Starbucks (8:00 - 10:00 a.m.).
6. New Officer Orientation will be held in the undershepherd's study immediately after the second service this Sunday (12/22) with ordination/installation scheduled for the second service on 1/5/14.
7. Mountaintop Cell(ular) Ministry continues every Wednesday usually from noon - 3:00 p.m. unless otherwise alerted except for 12/25/13 and 1/1/14. Moving from the sanctuary to chapel beginning 1/8/14, confidential prayer requests are received via email@example.com or by calling our confidential shared prayer line with Presbyterian Elders in Prayer (815-544-3535). If you have prayer requests that can't wait until Wednesdays, just use the aforementioned contact information and we will include you in our MCM Moments commencing in 2014 - hour-long mini-versions of Wednesdays in the chapel on a daily basis as announced via www.belvpresbyterian.org, www.bnnsradio.com, or by calling 815-544-6402.
This may be the last script of 2013!
I will be praying a blessed Christmas 2013 for you and a 2014 filled with the love, peace, and joy of Jesus.
He came, remains, and will come again!
Blessings and Love!