Well, I've never witnessed Kopper walking/pulling me so fast as this morning!
We started a little late - 4:35 a.m. - but it still made me wonder how they ever played that game last night in the tundra region of...
Anyway, it was -14 degrees at 6:05 a.m. on my late start this morning with a wind chill of Siberian proportions.
1. The church is closed all day today.
2. The temperature is expected to increase to almost Chicago bearability tomorrow afternoon. Hence, the church will remain closed until tomorrow afternoon.
3. Emergency calls can be received at the church from 6:11 a.m. - noon. Then I must leave for off-campus care and counseling; however, you can reach me via cellular (815-222-9216) in an emergency or to provide a theophaneous apocalypse through vous pour moi.
4. The cantata, ordinations, and installations have been postponed until the second service on 1/12/14 with new officers' orientation immediately after the second service in the bored/board room.
5. Please review all of the below for anything else that may be of...
Blessings and Love!