1. We never cancel worship on the corner of L&M! Yeah, it's supposed to snow again on Saturday into Sunday. It's no longer shocking. All I know is my pony needs a transfusion and I can't even get to my favorite tech. Be safe! If you can make it, praise the Lord! If not, tune into www.bnnsradio.com and praise the Lord! It's live!
2. Speaking of Sunday, it's Soup Sunday immediately following the second service. It's a youth fundraiser with over 10 contestants already. For just $5, you can drown in soup along with bread, beverages, and desserts!
3. Yo! While attendance has been surprisingly steady and our family of faith is increasingly generous, this has been a hard winter on the budget with increasing heat bills (daily) and snow removals (weekly at least). Really, can you say global cooling? Hint!
4. Please don't forget the call to help sponsor our Good Friday Service in the chapel on April 18; featuring local pastors who love Jesus by the book. The service will run from noon - 3:00 p.m. in 15 minute come-as-you-can-leave-when-you-must segments. I figure we will need about 1K to cover the costs of honoraria, bulletins, and promotion. The offerings received throughout the service will be split between our Compassion Closet, Wounded Warriors, and Salvation Army. If He's nudging ya right now, write a check to First designated for the GF service.
5. Don't forget Kathy O'Brien's new course on "Healing Adventure" that's been added to our Midweek opportunities at 5:00 p.m. in the board room!
Blessings and Love!