1. Women's Lenten Breakfast in Fellowship Hall on Saturday before Holy Week! That's tomorrow at 9:30 a.m. While that's around lunch time for me, I hear the speaker, music, food, and fellowship will be great! Psst. Also, being a guy, I won't be breaking the gender barrier!
2. Speaking of breakfasts, especially for men who are on their own tomorrow, I paid for four tickets to tomorrow's Belvidere Bucs Baseball Flapjack Breakfast at Applebee's from 8-10 a.m. However, I'm driving my favorite Special Olympian to practice at 7:30 a.m. and then have to hit some hospitals and then... So I can't go! Of course, I won't starve. But that means I have four tickets available for anyone who wants to take themselves and kiddies or whomever. Just call 815-544-6402 and I'll put the tickets in an envelope and tell ya where to pick 'em up.
3. I need a kidney donor! Now! A faithful friend and L&M family member needs a kidney. If the Lord is nudging you to consider being a donor, please call us at 815-544-6402 now!
4. For those wondering about the grays, click on www.koppdisclosure.com ("Retirement"). You can help trim!
5. See page 15 of The Shopper (4/10/14).
6. While we have shown it many times, yes, there will be a showing of Mel Gibson's Passion after next Thursday's Maundy Thursday worship service in the youth room.
7. Pick up your palms on Sunday at both services!
Blessings and Love!