God keeps transforming our mistakes, miscues, murmurings, and more of the same into miracles because the heart for Him on the corner of L&M grows bigger and bigger and bigger because of our increasing intimacy with Him!
Praise the Lord!
1. Not only are some folks mad at me because I don't do Facebook (click on www.koppdisclosure.com right now for more on that), people who have been trying to communicate avec moi via email@example.com are frustrated because they think I've been ignoring their e-mails. Nope! I just dropped that e-mail address several weeks or months (forget) ago. It came to my attention only yesterday as I missed an important conference call along with an inquiry from a L&M family member because they sent information/inquiries via the address that's kaput. I have only one e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. While I announced the drop, I am sorry for not noting that more often. I ask your forgiveness;
2. Don't forget the invitation to our May 18 love gift! See script 212 via www.belvpresbyterian.org for more on that and watch for a special mailing next week;
3. Next Wednesday is this season's last Midweek before next season;
4. Deeper Discipleship will be taking a little vacation and will resume on June 4 with its annual summer hours in the Gathering Room: 5:30 - 7:00 p.m. with goodies! We will complete our look at our risen Lord's letters to the seven churches of the Apocalypse and then...go deeper;
5. If you haven't heard "The Old Gray Dog Ponders" on www.bnnsradio.com every Friday at 11:30 a.m., you are missing programs honoring Him by the book! Dr. Tuckett is the most articulate, consistent, compelling, and complete Reformed theologian known to me. I am a BB gun compared to his heavy artillery! If you cannot listen live on Fridays, remember you can always click on www.bnnsradio.com and go to the archives to catch up;
6. Mountaintop Cell(ular) Ministry, a prayer time patterned after Trappist monks at Ava, Missouri's Assumption Abbey, is expanding its wineskin to make room for the increasing volume of prayer requests. Previously scheduled on Wednesdays from noon - 3:00 p.m., MCM is now a part of the daily life and ministry on the corner of L&M as compelled and calendar viable. So just keep sending those prayer requests to email@example.com who prints them out for me - confidentially as Karen passes them on to me without reading them and they are deleted/destroyed after every MCM - as part of MCM. This expanding prayer wineskin will be announced via PEP Talks, www.belvpresbyterian.org, www.bnnsradio.com, www.presbypray.org, and our bulletins and newsletters; and
7. Look up to Jesus! Stand up for Jesus! Speak up for Jesus! Act up for Jesus!
Blessings and Love!